New functionality of the Portal which allows to update the recommendations on the report with different crops and target yields.
Are you in the field and the farmer does not know which crop will plant next season? Are you unsure about what target yield to include while you are scanning the soil? Do you wish you could add more crops to the report without re-scanning the soil sample? Login in the Portal and follow the steps below:
- Go to your Portal, in the section "Reports".
- Click on the report of interest, and click on the three dots. There you will see the option to click on “Rearrange Report”:
- Click on "Rearrange Report". A tab on the left will pop up. There you can select the crop of interest, and the target yield. You can select up to 5 crops. Click on “Save crop” to add the crop and yield to the list.
- After you have selected the crops and yields, click on “Generate report".
- You need to wait a few minutes for the report to be generated. Then, refresh the Portal and go to Reports section.
- On the current date, there will be the new re-generated report. It will have a different report number and the soil analysis will be the same as the original report. But, it will have the recommendations according to the selected crops and yields.
- If the client language is changed on the app before rearranging the report, the rearranged report will be on the selected language. Therefore, you have the possibility of having the same report in two different languages.
This functionality is available for Scanner users only (the user that created the report with the Scanner), not for manager accounts.