The background (white) calibration needs to be carried out before every scan. The Yellow standard sample is asked once a day. If the app is restarted or the Bluetooth connection has been restarted, you will be asked to calibrate white and yellow samples again. For more information read the article making your first scan.
Articles in this section
- My license is invalid
- Reconnect the Scanner with Bluetooth while in the scanning process
- How does the scanner receive data?
- How can I set the geolocation of my field?
- I can't scan the calibration cap, what do I do?
- My report does not arrive, what do I do?
- My app crashes, what do I do?
- I am getting error messages on the phone, what do I do?
- My phone can't find the scanner via Bluetooth, what do I do?
- Can I use the scanner without internet access?