The background (white) calibration needs to be carried out before every scan. The Yellow standard sample is asked once a day. If the app is restarted or the Bluetooth connection has been restarted, you will be asked to calibrate white and yellow samples again. For more information read the article making your first scan.
Articles in this section
- FAQ self support
- Can I use other apps during scanning?
- Why is the Battery level of the Scanner changing fast?
- Does the scanner work on a tablet?
- How to minimize loss of scans in case of a ‘miscommunication’ between Scanner and application
- My license is invalid
- You are already logged in on another device
- Reconnect the Scanner with Bluetooth while in the scanning process
- Does my scanner work with iOS - apple phones?
- Does my license work with Android or iOS phones?