- Please charge the scanner.
- The Scanner needs to be charged for 11 hours after 250 scans (every order takes 6 to 7 scans, 5 samples 1 white and 1 yellow).
- If the scanner has not been used/charged for more than 4 weeks, then it should be charged for 18 hours.
- Check the battery light when you connect the scanner with the charger
- Battery light, difference between charging and stand-by
- Is the battery light bright and blinks frequently? Then the scanner is charging. Leave it on for 11/18 hours.
- Is the battery light faint and shows only very briefly? Then the scanner is not charging.
- Check if the cable and adapter are properly connected.
- If there is another cable and adapter available in your office then please try with a different pair.
- Try to charge via USB connection via a laptop/car/power bank. If this works then it means that your adapter needs to be replaced.
- If no light is visible at the battery symbol then please try to connect with a different charger and wait a few hours. Check if the battery light shows again.
- Please reset the scanner via the following procedure:
- Disconnect scanner from phone by removing the scanner from the list of Bluetooth devices
- Swipe the reset spot with the magnetic end of the charger cable. You will hear a soft click.
- It is not needed to have the power cable connected to electricity.
- Start the scanner again and connect to the app.
If you have tried all the above steps and the scanner still does not turn on contact support for help via the 'Submit a request' button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.