Yes, it is possible to make your full scan without internet. However, you will need to connect to internet when logging into the app and to send and receive your report(s). Once you're connected, you will have to complete the payment process and it is recommended to synchronize the app to refresh the new arrived data including your report(s).
Articles in this section
- FAQ self support
- Battery level changes fast
- Does the scanner work on a tablet?
- How to minimize loss of scans in case of a ‘miscommunication’ between Scanner and application
- My license is invalid
- Reconnect the Scanner with Bluetooth while in the scanning process
- How does the scanner receive data?
- How can I set the geolocation of my field?
- I can't scan the calibration cap, what do I do?
- My report does not arrive, what do I do?