In case your phone and Scanner are not able to connect you can try the following:
1. Turn your Bluetooth off and on again
2. Switch your Scanner off and on
(Hold the Scan button for 6 seconds to turn off the Scanner. Hold the Scan button for 3 seconds to turn the Scanner back on)
3. Unpair all the devices that are saved on your phone
(Via the Bluetooth settings in your phone you are able to ‘forget’ or ‘unpair’ every device that has previously been connected)
4. If switching off and on does not work try to reset the Scanner
(Use the plug that is on the charging cable and hold it against the reset button on the Scanner)
We advise users not to reset the scanner too often. If a scanner is not working properly then try to fix the problem first by reconnecting via the Bluetooth symbol and by restarting the scanner by pressing the Scan button for three seconds. Only proceed to resetting if nothing else works.
A reset is always needed when switching between Android and iOS.
Please do the following when resetting a scanner:
- Scanner should be on
- Disconnect scanner from phone by removing the scanner from the list of Bluetooth devices
- Swipe the reset spot with the magnetic end of the charger cable. You will hear a soft click.
- It is not needed to have the power cable connected to electricity.
- Start the scanner again and connect to the app.
If all of the above options do not solve your Bluetooth connection please contact our support team.