1. Charging the Bluetooth printer
When the Bluetooth printer is connected to the charging cable and while charging a red lightning sign will be visible.
2. Turning on the Bluetooth printer
The Bluetooth printer can be turned on when pressing the power button. When the Bluetooth printer is turned on a small green light will be visible. If the green light doesn’t appear, it is likely that the battery of the printer is empty and needs to be charged.
3. Connecting with the printer via bluetooth
Image 1&2: Connecting to the thermal Bluetooth printer and entering the Pin
In order to connect your thermal Bluetooth printer successfully please follow the indicated steps:
- Open the Bluetooth settings of the phone
- Search for the Bluetooth printer (named: MP300 or T10 BT Printer) (Image 1)
- Click on the printer that you want to connect with your phone
- Enter the requested Pin (either 1234 or 0000) (Image 2)
- Now the printer is connected to your phone
(Note: Please do not connect the printer only via the Soilcares app, this will lead to malfunctions during the printing)
Go to the next chapter to learn how to print out your reports.
4. Printing the report
Once you received a report in one of the Soilcares apps you are able to print it as receipt via the Bluetooth printer.
- In order to choose the print option, open the report you like to print out.
- Click the share button in order to share the report with the printer. A small window will be visible where all share options are presented.
- Choose “Print via Bluetooth Thermal Printer”. If this option is selected, currently paired devices will be shown (Printer + Scanner)
- Once the Bluetooth printer (MP300) is selected the printer will automatically start printing.
5. Refilling printer paper
In order to refill the printer paper you can open a small flap on top of the printer (see image). This flap will open the paper compartment.
First you have to remove the empty paper roll before you insert the new one. The new paper roll needs to be inserted with the roll downwards, so that the inscribed side of the paper faces upwards. Now close the compartment.
In order to check if the paper flow is working properly you can turn on the printer and use the button with the arrow which will slowly release paper.
Please sign in to leave a comment.