The report headers are all set up in the same way. All Reports start with the title Fertilization and Management Advice. The company logo and address are shown in the top right corner of the reports. Under the report title the customer name, address and phone number for who the report is created are displayed.
The numbers indicated in the picture are explained below.
- This includes the sample number or barcode of the sample. A barcodes consist of 5 letters 5 numbers 1 letter and 2 numbers. For example a barcode looks as followed AAABB00001A18. The first 3 letters are always the same they consist of the lab code. The two letters behind are part of the version. The 5 numbers are the sample numbers they are ascending. The single letter indicates the sample type A stands for soil. The last two numbers indicate the year when the order had been created (18 = 2018).
- This indicates the date when the order has been created. It starts with year, month then day.
- Here the created field name of the client is displayed.
- Here the created field size of the client is displayed.
- How the soil texture is calculated is explained in the article ...
- This shows the selected crop name for this report.
- This shows the selected target yield for the selected crop. A fertilizer advice is based on the selected target yield. Default numbers are created for the target yield to prevent unrealistic advises.