This message might pop up when you are still logged into another smartphone. Log out of the other account and log into the device you want to use with the Scanner. However, the message can also appear when you are not logged into another device. This might occur when you logged out of your account while the internet was unstable. When you are unable to log into your account contact support to get access again to your account.
Articles in this section
- FAQ self support
- Why is the Battery level of the Scanner changing fast?
- Does the scanner work on a tablet?
- How to minimize loss of scans in case of a ‘miscommunication’ between Scanner and application
- My license is invalid
- You are already logged in on another device
- Reconnect the Scanner with Bluetooth while in the scanning process
- How does the scanner receive data?
- How can I set the geolocation of my field?
- I can't scan the calibration cap, what do I do?