How to remove print jobs from your barcode printer list?
There is a simple trick to clean up print jobs from your barcode printer software. This is how you do it:
- Barcode printer is off
- Open the barcode printer app on your laptop
- Select the print jobs that you want to remove and select print
- Open the start menu of your laptop
- Navigate to Printers & Scanner or Printers & Devices in your settings
- Double click your barcode printer name
- Open the queue of print jobs
- Delete the print jobs from the list
After this the print job will be removed.