If your Scanner is visibly broken, or you have the suspicion that some of the internal parts might be broken because the device is unresponsive, please fill in the below form and submit the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will start an investigation based on the information below and inform you about the next steps.
|What are you experiencing?
|If scanner version E and earlier, have you tried resetting the scanner?
|If previous stage (6) is no, reset the scanner, re-pair the scanner and phone Bluetooth connection and try again
What to do when a scanner part is broken
If a scanner hardware part is broken, e.g., the calibration cup, sample collection cup or the scanner itself;
- Take a picture of the broken item and send an email to email@example.com.
- Please note that the scanner spare parts are charged and are ex-works in case they are not available in the client's country of residence.
Other reasons why your Scanner might be unresponsive or malfunctioning
It is possible that the Firmware of the Scanner needs to be updated. With a detailed explanation and ideally supporting media (photos, videos) of the problem that you encounter our IT can investigate whether the Firmware of the Scanner needs an update. This can be done remotely and online while simply connecting the Scanner to your computer. See the steps below for more details.
How do you go about a firmware update?
- Firmware update request is made by AgroCares IT team
- Client states a time they are available for the update, IT confirms their availability
- Before setting a date and time, the client must ensure the below;
- Working laptop with a working internet connection.
Installed Anydesk to facilitate remote connection to the laptop.
- Use the link Anydesk to download Anydesk to your laptop
- On the set date, the client provides Anydesk ID and password to IT to facilitate remote log in.
- Charged scanner (preferred an overnight charged scanner)
- Scanner charging cable
- Connect the scanner using the scanner charger, usb side on the comp, charging side on the scanner
- Client to be available during this process in case of communication with IT.
- Time taken for a firmware update; this is less than 10 mins per scanner depending on client's internet connection.
How to contact AgroCares support team